Ultrabond P990 1K
One-component, ready-to-use, solvent-free, flexible polyurethane adhesive for all types of parquet on screeds made from MAPECEM, MAPECEM PRONTO, TOPCEM and TOPCEM PRONTO, cementitious screeds, old wooden, ceramic, marble and terrazzo floors, etc.
Also suitable for heated substrates.
Consistency: creamy paste.
Colour: beige and brown.
Open time: 110 minutes.
Set to light foot traffic: after 12 hours.
Sanding: after 3 days.
EMICODE: EC1 R Plus – very low emission.
Storage: 12 months.
Application: N° 2 or 4 notched trowel for wood.
Consumption: 0.8-1 kg/m².
Packaging: 7 and 15 kg aluminium bags contained in plastic drums. Boxes containing 20×600 cc soft-cartridges.
- PRODUCTS FOR CERAMICS AND STONE MATERIAL
- Smoothing compounds
- Adhesives for ceramic tiles and stone materials
- Grouts for ceramic tiles
- Complementary products for laying ceramic tiles and stone material
- ELASTIC SEALANTS AND ADHESIVES
- PRODUCTS FOR RESILIENT, LVT AND TEXTILE MATERIALS
- PRODUCTS FOR CEMENTITIOUS AND RESIN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR WOODEN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR BULDING
- PRODUCTS FOR WATERPROOFING
- ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
- PRODUCTS FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION (UTT)
- CEMENT ADDITIVES (C-ADD)