Mapequick AFK 888
Alkali-free accelerator for shotcrete
Mapequick AFK 888 is a liquid accelerator based on alkali-free, inorganic salts developed for shotcrete with a very quick setting time.
Mapequick AFK 888 is formulated to be used both in dry-mix as well as wet-mix shotcrete spray systems. Because of its absence of alkali, Mapequick AFK 888 does not trigger alkali-aggregate reaction. For this reason
Mapequick AFK 888 reduces the risk of obstructing water drainage.
– Securing surfaces during tunnelling;
– Shotcrete for structural tunnel repairs;
– Shotcrete applications with high mechanical performance;
– Shotcrete applications with high mechanical strength (> 40 MPa) for final tunnel lining;
– Consolidation of rock and cliff-faces.
From 3 to 8 kg per 100 kg of cement.
Mapequick AFK 888 is supplied in 274 kg drums and 1288 kg tanks. Bulk quantities are also available upon request.
- PRODUCTS FOR CERAMICS AND STONE MATERIAL
- Smoothing compounds
- Adhesives for ceramic tiles and stone materials
- Grouts for ceramic tiles
- Complementary products for laying ceramic tiles and stone material
- ELASTIC SEALANTS AND ADHESIVES
- PRODUCTS FOR RESILIENT, LVT AND TEXTILE MATERIALS
- PRODUCTS FOR CEMENTITIOUS AND RESIN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR WOODEN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR BULDING
- PRODUCTS FOR WATERPROOFING
- ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
- PRODUCTS FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION (UTT)
- CEMENT ADDITIVES (C-ADD)