Ready-to-use mineral dry-shake surface hardener.
– Standard: natural grey.
– On request: green, red, light grey, etc.
Storage: 12 months in closed original packaging on a wooden base in a dry and sheltered place. Do not use open or damaged bags.
Consumption: depend mainly on the service conditions to which the floors will be exposed and on the required color: from 3 to 11 kg/m2.
Packaging: 25 kg paper bag.
Synthetic resin primer in water dispersion with a very low content of volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Mixing ratio: comp. A : comp. B = 80 : 20.
Colour of mix: neutral.
Consistency of the mix: dense fluid.
Density of mix (kg/m3): 1500.
Viscosity of the mix (mPa•s): 1,200.
Pot life: 30 min.
Application temperature range: from +80C to +350C.
Dust dry at +230C and 50% R.H.: 2-4 hours.
Set to light foot traffic at +230C and 50% R.H.: 12 hours.
Final setting time: 7 days.
Application: flat American trowel or smooth trowel.
Consumption: 0.3-0.6 kg/m2 per coat, depending on the absorbency and characteristics of the substrate.
Packaging: 20 kg kits:
– comp. A = 16 kg;
– comp. B = 4 kg.
- PRODUCTS FOR CERAMICS AND STONE MATERIAL
- Smoothing compounds
- Adhesives for ceramic tiles and stone materials
- Grouts for ceramic tiles
- Complementary products for laying ceramic tiles and stone material
- ELASTIC SEALANTS AND ADHESIVES
- PRODUCTS FOR RESILIENT, LVT AND TEXTILE MATERIALS
- PRODUCTS FOR CEMENTITIOUS AND RESIN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR WOODEN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR BULDING
- PRODUCTS FOR WATERPROOFING
- ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
- PRODUCTS FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION (UTT)
- CEMENT ADDITIVES (C-ADD)