High-performance, silicone waterrepellent in watery solution for external walls.
Consistency: fluid liquid.
Density (EN ISO 2811-1) (g/cm³): approx. 1.02.
Dry solids content (EN ISO 3251) (%): approx. 5.
Dilution rate: supplied ready to use.
Surface drying time: 1-2 hours.
Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C.
Storage: 24 months.
Application: roller, brush or spray.
Consumption: 0.2-1 kg/m² (according to the porosity of the substrate).
Packaging: 25 kg drums.
- PRODUCTS FOR CERAMICS AND STONE MATERIAL
- Smoothing compounds
- Adhesives for ceramic tiles and stone materials
- Grouts for ceramic tiles
- Complementary products for laying ceramic tiles and stone material
- ELASTIC SEALANTS AND ADHESIVES
- PRODUCTS FOR RESILIENT, LVT AND TEXTILE MATERIALS
- PRODUCTS FOR CEMENTITIOUS AND RESIN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR WOODEN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR BULDING
- PRODUCTS FOR WATERPROOFING
- ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
- PRODUCTS FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION (UTT)
- CEMENT ADDITIVES (C-ADD)