General purpose non-shrink grout.
Maximum dimension of aggregate: 1 mm.
– trowellable mix: 25 kg of MAPEFILL GP with 3.25-3.75 litres of water.
– pumpable mix: 25 kg of MAPEFILL GP with 3.75-4.25 litres of water.
– pourable mix: 25 kg of MAPEFILL GP with 4.25-4.75 litres of water.
Pot life of mix: approximately 60 minutes.
Storage: 12 months.
Consumption: every 25 kg bag of MAPEFILL GP can yield 13-14 litres of grout.
Packaging: 25 kg bags.
- PRODUCTS FOR CERAMICS AND STONE MATERIAL
- Smoothing compounds
- Adhesives for ceramic tiles and stone materials
- Grouts for ceramic tiles
- Complementary products for laying ceramic tiles and stone material
- ELASTIC SEALANTS AND ADHESIVES
- PRODUCTS FOR RESILIENT, LVT AND TEXTILE MATERIALS
- PRODUCTS FOR CEMENTITIOUS AND RESIN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR WOODEN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR BULDING
- PRODUCTS FOR WATERPROOFING
- ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
- PRODUCTS FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION (UTT)
- CEMENT ADDITIVES (C-ADD)