Adesilex PG2 SP
Two-component thixotropic epoxy adhesive for structural bonding.
Color: part A (grey), part B (white).
Color of mix: grey.
Final hardening: 7 days.
Application: flat trowel for float.
Consumption: 1.50-1.60 kg/m2 per mm of thickness.
- kg units (Part A = 0.75 kg, Part B = 0.25 kg).
5 kg units (Part A = 3.75 kg, Part B = 1.25 kg).
High-performance, silicone waterrepellent in watery solution for external walls.
Consistency: fluid liquid.
Density (EN ISO 2811-1) (g/cm³): approx. 1.02.
Dry solids content (EN ISO 3251) (%): approx. 5.
Dilution rate: supplied ready to use.
Surface drying time: 1-2 hours.
Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C.
Storage: 24 months.
Application: roller, brush or spray.
Consumption: 0.2-1 kg/m² (according to the porosity of the substrate).
Packaging: 25 kg drums.
General purpose non-shrink grout.
Maximum dimension of aggregate: 1 mm.
– trowellable mix: 25 kg of MAPEFILL GP with 3.25-3.75 litres of water.
– pumpable mix: 25 kg of MAPEFILL GP with 3.75-4.25 litres of water.
– pourable mix: 25 kg of MAPEFILL GP with 4.25-4.75 litres of water.
Pot life of mix: approximately 60 minutes.
Storage: 12 months.
Consumption: every 25 kg bag of MAPEFILL GP can yield 13-14 litres of grout.
Packaging: 25 kg bags.
- PRODUCTS FOR CERAMICS AND STONE MATERIAL
- Smoothing compounds
- Adhesives for ceramic tiles and stone materials
- Grouts for ceramic tiles
- Complementary products for laying ceramic tiles and stone material
- ELASTIC SEALANTS AND ADHESIVES
- PRODUCTS FOR RESILIENT, LVT AND TEXTILE MATERIALS
- PRODUCTS FOR CEMENTITIOUS AND RESIN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR WOODEN FLOORING
- PRODUCTS FOR BULDING
- PRODUCTS FOR WATERPROOFING
- ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
- PRODUCTS FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION (UTT)
- CEMENT ADDITIVES (C-ADD)